Home Insurance

Whether you are purchasing your first home or have lived in the same home for generations, a policy from O'Brien's Centerville Insurance is essential for your protection. We will shop our numerous Insurance carriers in order to provide you with a comprehensive insurance package.

Homeowners' Quote

There is a lot to consider but it doesn't have to be a difficult or stressful process. The agents at O'Brien's Centerville Insurance are here for you. We have extensive knowledge about insuring Cape Cod properties including the challenges of insuring coastal homes and we love sharing our knowledge with you.

A basic Homeowners' policy will cover the following:

  • The structure of your home
  • Replacement costs
  • Additional living expenses in case of a disaster
  • Additional Living Expenses
  • Personal Liability
  • Medical expenses for others
We'll also take the time to review additional supplements for your Home, Auto or Commercial needs such as:
  • Valuable Articles / Floater policies for Jewelry & Fine Arts
  • Flood policies
  • Umbrella policies which protect you with increased liability coverage
Family House - Home Insurance in Centerville MA

Unit Owners' Condominium Policies

Condominium insurance provides protection where condo associations do not. Condo and town house coverage protects your possessions within your unit, including furniture, appliances, kitchen and bath facilities and your personal items. If you plan on upgrading your unit, any improvements you make will also be covered under your policy, including wall units, renovations, and wallpaper. Call us for a quote.

Renters' Insurance

Renters' insurance is an important form of coverage that you need if you are renting a house or apartment. This type of policy does not insure the building you live in — your landlord provides that coverage, but insures only the contents of your home, i.e., your personal possessions. Renters' insurance also provides coverage for personal liability relating to injury sustained by any nonresident at your address, including payments for medical expenses. Additional Living Costs can also be covered if you are temporarily unable to live in your rental property because it has been damaged in a fire etc.

Dwelling Fire

If you have homeowners insurance, you may be inclined to think your home is completely covered in the case of a fire. If you're living in your own home it will. BUT, if you're renting out a house, think again. Dwelling fire insurance is specifically designed to protect landlords from losing rental income lost as a result of a fire. In most cases, this coverage will provide you with rental income, allowing you the time and resources to rebuild and rent.
Contact us today with any questions about the right type of home insurance for you.